2010年12月8日星期三

slippery muddy replica Omega watch conditions were an additional challenge

I had the most fun on stage 1 of the race. I thought the single track was extremely fun and it was nice to be able to ride the majority of the course. I am not a fast hiker so I really struggled on Day 3. I also liked how the slippery muddy replica Omega watch conditions were an additional challenge. So you did this for points and some training for World Cup?Ya, our team went to Downieville this year and we missed out on UCI points at the Colorado Springs PRO XCT race. So, of course, that was a challenge.

So, we thought this race would be a great opportunity to get some points and help our start positions for the World Championships. Being towards the front of the starting grid at World’s can really have a big impact on how you finish. replica brand watches Was this your first stage race?No, this was my second stage race. I raced BC 7 two years ago and had a blast! It was great to wake up every day and know I was going to ride sweet epic trails and be able to see some of the most beautiful countryside that most people never get to see or experience. How did you know about that? Well, the guys on the Timex team. They started 3 minutes ahead of me on the time trail day and they told me at the start of the race that there goals was to beat me.

No surprise you ripped stage one, what tires did you run?Ya, good mud tires were important on that stage. I ran a Michelin Rippers on the replica Tag Heuer watch front and a new proto type tire that is coming out for 2011 on the rear. Both tires were a little larger volume at 2.1, but I was able to run a lower tire pressure and have been traction on the roots. You walked away with the win each stage. Which guys were you chasing in stage one and two?