2010年12月8日星期三

It was just replica Bell & Ross watch good way

I chased them down and caught them about mid way. It was just replica Bell & Ross watch good way to motivate myself during such a long TT. Stage 2, I just tried to stay with the front group for as long as I could. I ended up with a Beligian and British team on the road and was able to work with them to the finish. It was nice to be able to be in a group since there were 25k of dirt road riding to the finish. I was just trying to race with some of the girls who were racing the mixed duo 7-day team since they will be racing at the World Cup at the end of the month. Did you clean hyperventilation on stage one? Heck no! That was tough! But, I was able to ride about 95% of it.

I would look at some climbs and replica Rolex Datejusts watch would think, no way, but, would end up the whole climb. The last stage, did you clean the downhill? Double heck no! That stuff was crazy. I even asked Adam if he did and he said he tried but didn’t make it. Ya, I am way more cautious at the end of long day of racing. And, I have broken myself several times of the years so I am not will to risk getting hurt. I am getting old! For the hike a bike were you with a group or on your own? I think I had to get off my bike twice for short bits. I was pretty happy about that since I am not great at steep climbing. I was really surprised how good the traction was out there.

What was going through your mind during that replica Breitling watch march up the mountain? You have got to be kidding me! I had that thought run thru my mind 4 times during the race. I couldn’t believe what we were hiking through and how much hiking there actually was. I thought they were over exaggerating in the course description the night before the stage. I was with a group of people at the bottom of the hike a bike and then I was alone. Did I mention I am terrible at hiking with my bike??