2010年12月8日星期三

Was it a combo of shoulder and push to get up to the replica Chopard watches Divide? Oh I never shoulder my bike. It’s much easier on your body, in the long run to push your bike unless it is thick mud. If I was in a shorter race I might think about shouldering. Nutrition is key for the stage races what did you make for dinner? Or did you have TR menu?I had my mom help with cooking dinner so it was awesome to have some home cooked meals.

I heard the foodwas good at TR3 but I brought my big 5th wheel trailer with me so we had a good kitchen to make meals. Adam is on a high fat diet so replica Ulysse Nardin watches there was a lot of eggs and bacon for breakfast, Meatloaf, and my mom’s green chile with tacos, salmon, and potatoes. I am not on a strict diet and will pretty much eat anything. I just like to make sure I eat mass quantities of food during stage races. Oh, and we hit a Thai place in Fernie that was amazingly good. Who would have thought?

Was your Mom your support? How cool. Yes, she was. I needed someone to drive the trailer to each stage and she had never seen this part of the country before, so she was up for the challenge. She was amazing to have around. I don’t replica A Lange&Sohne watches know what I had done without her. The trailer is a lot of work and it was nice to know it was in good hands. She has done some long cross country rides on her road bike so she knew what we needed after the races and how to handle us when we were cranky. What was your recovery plan right after the stage?Recovery drink, eat, sleep. Get stuff ready for the next day..